Thingybot 3D Printers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seems like no action is happening...

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seems like no action is happening... - Page 2 Empty Re: Seems like no action is happening...

Post by Mooselake Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:16 pm

Made it to the sunny southern mooselab, only to be overwhelmed with a whole new set of chores and summer neglect. Hope to fire up the E3P soon.
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Seems like no action is happening... - Page 2 Empty Re: Seems like no action is happening...

Post by Mooselake Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:59 am

Thumpity thump, time for a bump. Still no sign of Matt
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Tue May 25, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi Ho Hi Ho Wondering where Matt did go
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Sun Sep 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Time to check in again, nothing's happening
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:22 pm

Bumpity bump, bump, bump. Spending the winter in a warmer snowless clime, CNCing on a 3018. Besides the 3018 there's an Ender 3 Pro and LE5040 laser engraver in the guest bedroom.

Still no sign of Matt

Kirk
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:19 pm

Spending the summer up north, helping quite a few Drs make boat and snowmobile payments. Some serious high tech electrophysiological mapping a couple weeks ago, 10 hours worth. Despite a request to watch as much as I could they put me out while they did a rewiring job. Alas, no robots, CNC machines, or 3D printers that I'm aware of.

Ian went right over top of the FL house, but reports are it came through with minimal damage. Hopefully the E3P and 3018 survived, I want to put an ESP32 controller running FluidNC into it this winter. Converted the BobsCNC Revolution over the summer, run several jobs with no issues.
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Still hanging out in the frigid arctic wastelands, they want to do another ablation, for aflutter and afib this time. Sure hope that's the last of it, tired of looking at and dealing with snow
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:48 pm

As seems to be the norm the December ablation fixed the intended problems and added some new ones. More tests and probably more procedures in my future. The southern Mooselake Manor only had minor (for 150mph winds) damage. A few lost shingles and an outbuilding blew away into the neighbor's pond. The biggest problem was the pool cage blowing away, with the "hurricane tax" doubling costs that's going to wait for a while.

I've added a mid-size CNC router with interesting closed loop steppers and a Makita router spindle to the collection. There continues to be no sign of Matt
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:49 am

Upgraded the 3018 at the southern Mooselake Manor to a new machine with over twice the cutting area, then spent the winter making 80mm square small carvings.  Go figure.

The minor roof damage has been repaired, and the new pool cage construction will start soon.  Having a pool seemed great when we got the house, but it's just an expensive liability that needs constant maintenance.

Cardiologist has cleared me for any exercise I can tolerate, no restrictions, so we joined a gym (free membership through our insurance) and are working out an hour or so every couple days.  Must be helping, based on the sore muscles. The aflutter ablation resulted in damage to a heart valve that only needs regular checks atm.

Still no sign of Matt
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2