Thingybot 3D Printers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No contact on printers.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No contact on printers. - Page 2 Empty Re: No contact on printers.

Post by Mooselake Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:48 am

I haven't gotten an answer from Matt's sister's phone, which doesn't have voicemail.  She's posted recently on facebook, no mention of any disaster affecting her brother, so that's a good sign.  I haven't found any recent online activity from Matt either, although that's a kinda limited option.

Kirk
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:55 am

OT - @Jesshield - I think I was at one of the Bemidji-Michigan Tech hockey games last December, as a paramedic on an ambulance standby.

Kirk
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesshield Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:39 am

OT - If it was on Saturday, I was there!
Jesshield
Jesshield

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooselake Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:02 pm

Jesshield wrote:OT - If it was on Saturday, I was there!
We're short-staffed so I do too many of them (did a varsity HS game last night...) to remember which day I went on, but we're by the boards across from the band.  PM me if you go again and I'll try to sign up for it!  I'll be the bald guy with the yellow earplugs (and the big antlers Smile) if we both make the same game - the band's about 108dB from my phone meter app (Mrs Moose sells hearing aids...).  Or just fall off the stands and we'll be there Smile

Finlandia's the other local university.  The FU varsity hockey team is, well, about as good at the name sounds.  Think they're winless this season.  However we get a nice place to watch the game, and their president usually comes up and chats with us.  Their JV team plays hard, and almost took my partner and I out with a hockey puck, twice, the first FU JV game I went to this year.

Still no answer from Matt's sister's number.

Kirk
Mooselake
Mooselake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesshield Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:47 pm

No response from his Mom, even though she has posted on FB since I messaged her, so I am guessing she is not going to reply. That leads me to believe it's a dodge, not something bad that has happened to him. If it was medical or something, I can't imagine a mother that wouldn't say so, considering I was inquiry about his health and well being.
Jesshield
Jesshield

Back to top Go down

Post by I_Punch_Cats Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Just to update everyone. I have received a full refund through my credit card. I have no idea what the credit card company is doing to get their money back from Matt but the that avenue worked for me. I hope we find he is well and there are some extenuating circumstances that have prevented him from communicating and completing the project and that he can get it all back on its feet. This all seems very unfortunate.

I_Punch_Cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesshield Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:52 pm

I'm glad it worked out for you man, I think since we went through Kickstarter that might not work for us, but at least you got your $$ back.
Jesshield
Jesshield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum